Shear Comfort™ Tall Slipper Boot provides security and protection for people at risk from ulcers on the calves and feet, or those with vascular problems. The lack of soles, make them ideal for use indoors and in bed.
- Sold in pairs, available in blue
- Made from Shear Comfort’s unique XD1900™ natural wool which offers extra density compared to that of regular sheepskins, allowing for greater comfort, protection, and pressure relief
- Velcro® strapping up the entire boot ensures it can accommodate any swelling, and can be readily adjusted as required
- Can help prevent pressure ulcers and pressure sores
- These boots can also be used in conjunction with compression bandages or support hosiery
- The open toe design allows for toe separation, and toe inspection can easily be carried out without removing the boot
- All Shear Comfort sheepskin products are machine washable, and guaranteed against deterioration for up to 50 washes
- Click here to read further benefits of wool
For Terms and Conditions, Returns Policy and our Cancellation Policy, click here.
Prices include VAT.
Please Note: If you are registered VAT exempt, please fill in our VAT EXEMPTION FORM plus the ORDER FORM and send them to email@example.com to complete your purchase or call us on 0117 966 6761.
Tall Slipper Boots - Sheepskin Footwear
Disclaimer for International Orders (Outside UK)
If you are an overseas customer, wishing to make a purchase on the online shop, please contact us on +44 (0) 1179 666 761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.