The Shear Comfort™ Sovereign Snug Boot has a shorter wool pile than our other boots, which gives it a slimmer look and a reduced bulk. Cut underneath the ankle, this snug-fitting sheepskin slipper is ideal for keeping your feet warm and protected indoors.
- Sovereign Snug slippers are sold in pairs, and are available in blue
- Made from Shear Comfort Original – natural sheepskin for comfort, protection, and pressure relief
- The Sovereign Snug Boot has the smallest bulk of any footwear in the Shear Comfort range, and is perfect for using as a travel slipper
- Can help prevent pressure ulcers or pressure sores
- Velcro® fastenings and a non-slip suede sole so feet are kept secure and steady
- Machine washable, and guaranteed against deterioration for up to 50 washes
- Click here to read further benefits of wool
For Terms and Conditions, Returns Policy and our Cancellation Policy, click here.
Prices include VAT.
Please Note: If you are registered VAT exempt, please fill in our VAT EXEMPTION FORM plus the ORDER FORM and send them to email@example.com to complete your purchase or call us on 0117 966 6761.
Sovereign Snugs - Sheepskin Slippers
Disclaimer for International Orders (Outside UK)
If you are an overseas customer, wishing to make a purchase on the online shop, please contact us on +44 (0) 1179 666 761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.