The Shear Comfort™ Slumber Slipper has a soft sole, which gives it the ability to mould to the foot, and allows the boot to be worn comfortably in bed.
- Sold in pairs, available in blue
- Made from Shear Comfort’s unique XD1900™ extra dense, natural wool which gives it superior pressure relieving properties, comfort, and protection
- Velcro® straps allow the boot to be adjusted for a perfect fit and to accommodate changes in foot size
- Can help prevent pressure sores also known as pressure ulcers
- XD1900 sheepskin material can be machine washable up to 80°C, and is guaranteed against deterioration for up to 50 washes
- Click here to read further benefits of wool
Disclaimer: Due to the design of the Slumber Slipper, please select the size as if you were a size down on the Shear Comfort Size Guide e.g. if you are a Small (S) on the Shear Comfort Size Chart, select an Extra Small (XS).
For Terms and Conditions, Returns Policy and our Cancellation Policy, click here.
Prices include VAT.
Please Note: If you are registered VAT exempt, please fill in our VAT EXEMPTION FORM plus the ORDER FORM and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your purchase or call us on 0117 966 6761.
Natural Wool Slumber Slippers
Disclaimer for International Orders (Outside UK)
If you are an overseas customer, wishing to make a purchase on the online shop, please contact us on +44 (0) 1179 666 761 or email@example.com.