The Shear Comfort™ DiabPro™ Boot offers excellent protection to Diabetic feet, and everyday comfort to delicate skin.
The DiabPro, short for Diabetic Protection, has a narrower sole in comparison to other Shear Comfort footwear, and a posted support at the heel. The sheepskin material offers pressure relieving and skin protecting qualities.
The DiabPro gives all-round protection to the feet and ankles for Diabetic feet or otherwise delicate skin. All seams are placed on the outside of the boots, so sheepskin is all your feet will feel.
- Sold in pairs, available in blue
- Made from Shear Comfort Original – natural sheepskin for comfort, protection, and pressure relief
- Wool moulds around all foot shapes, adding stability to your everyday walking
- Protects delicate skin from friction
- Can help prevent foot ulcers and pressure sores
- Seams are placed on the exterior for maximum skin protection and softness
- Velcro® straps fasten the boot securely across the top and can be adjusted to accommodate swelling
- Slimline, non-slip sole easier for active use indoors or outdoors
- All Shear Comfort products are machine washable, and guaranteed against deterioration for up to 50 washes
- Click here to read further benefits of wool
For Terms and Conditions, Returns Policy and our Cancellation Policy, click here.
Prices include VAT.
Please Note: If you are registered VAT exempt, please fill in our VAT EXEMPTION FORM plus the ORDER FORM and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your purchase or call us on 0117 966 6761.
DiabPro - Sheepskin Boots for Diabetes
Disclaimer for International Orders (Outside UK)
If you are an overseas customer, wishing to make a purchase on the online shop, please contact us on +44 (0) 1179 666 761 or email@example.com.