The Shear Comfort™ Pressure Care Boot is designed to provide comfort, support, and freedom to those at risk from pressure ulcers and skin ulcers of the foot or ankle.
The open toe design allows for toe separation and easy inspection without the need to remove the shoe. The boot’s natural sheepskin provides both comfort and protection around the feet.
Velcro® straps around the heel and across the bridge of the foot allow the shoe to be opened fully, and can be adjusted as required to accommodate any foot swelling through the day. The low profile rubber sole gives you the freedom to use the Pressure Care Boot both inside and out of the house.
- Sold in pairs, available in blue or green
- Made from Shear Comfort Original – natural sheepskin for comfort, protection, and pressure relief
- Can help prevent foot ulcers and pressure sores
- Easily adjustable Velcro straps to accommodate for foot swelling
- Non-slip rubber sole
- Open-toe for easy inspection
- All Shear Comfort products are machine washable, and guaranteed against deterioration for up to 50 washes
- Click here to read further benefits of wool
For Terms and Conditions, Returns Policy and our Cancellation Policy, click here.
Prices include VAT.
Please Note: If you are registered VAT exempt, please fill in our VAT EXEMPTION FORM plus the ORDER FORM and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your purchase or call us on 0117 966 6761.
Pressure Care Boots (Sheepskin)
Disclaimer for International Orders (Outside UK)
If you are an overseas customer, wishing to make a purchase on the online shop, please contact us on +44 (0) 1179 666 761 or email@example.com.