The Shear Comfort™ Pressure Care Assistant, used for pressure ulcer prevention, can be used to protect a certain area of the body whilst in bed such as the heels or hips, and has linen flaps that can be tucked under the edge of a mattress to secure it in place.
Shear Comfort’s unique XD1900™ natural wool offers extra density compared to that of regular sheepskins, allowing for greater pressure relief.
- Size: 70x30cm
- Made from Shear Comfort XD1900 extra density wool
- Can help prevent pressure ulcers and pressure sores
- Can be washed at temperature up to 80°C with normal household detergent
- Machine washable, and guaranteed against deterioration for up to 50 washes
- Click here to read further benefits of wool
For Terms and Conditions, Returns Policy and our Cancellation Policy, click here.
Prices include VAT.
Please Note: If you are registered VAT exempt, please fill in our VAT EXEMPTION FORM plus the ORDER FORM and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your purchase or call us on 0117 966 6761.
Pressure Care Assistant (Natural Wool) 70x30cm
Disclaimer for International Orders (Outside UK)
If you are an overseas customer, wishing to make a purchase on the online shop, please contact us on +44 (0) 1179 666 761 or email@example.com.