The Shear Comfort™ Neck Collar is a firm, but gentle support that helps keep the neck in a neutral position. The Neck Collar is comfortable and hypo-allergenic, even with prolonged skin contact. It can be used as a neck support in seating, and in bed positioning as part of a 24-hour postural care regime. The Neck Collar comes in either Shear Comfort Original, the natural sheepskin, or Shear Comfort’s unique XD1900™ extra dense, natural wool.
The Neck Collar is particularly useful for people who have weakness or wasting of their neck muscles, with a tendency for the head to fall forwards or side-to-side. It is also used to wick moisture in the neck area preventing skin damage and pressure sores.
- Sold individually, available in green or blue
- Supports the head, keeping it in a neutral position to enable eye contact, swallowing, speaking, breathing, and engaging in other functional activities
- Helps prevent pressure ulcers or pressure sores
- Neck support in seating and bed positioning as part of a 24-hour postural care regime to maintain complete optimised postural symmetry
- Comfort and protection with natural wool or extra dense XD1900 wool
- Prevents heat and sweat buildup
- Click here to read further benefits of wool
For Terms and Conditions, Returns Policy and our Cancellation Policy, click here.
Prices include VAT.
Please Note: If you are registered VAT exempt, please fill in our VAT EXEMPTION FORM plus the ORDER FORM and send them to email@example.com to complete your purchase or call us on 0117 966 6761.
Neck Collar (Natural Wool)
Disclaimer for International Orders (Outside UK)
If you are an overseas customer, wishing to make a purchase on the online shop, please contact us on +44 (0) 1179 666 761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.