The Shear Comfort™ Knee Protector places medical grade wool against the skin, protecting the skin around the knee while providing you with additional comfort.
The Knee Protector is designed for those lying face-up for extended periods of time, and for those who lie on their side with their knees in close contact due to contractures. If you are in need of pressure and friction relief around the knee, or need to protect your skin from damage, the Shear Comfort Knee Protector is for you.
- Sold individually, the Knee Protector is designed to be used on an individual knee
- Shear Comfort’s XD1900™ fabric-backed sheep’s wool offers all the benefits of medical wool – regulating temperature, reducing friction and redistributing pressure
- Can help prevent pressure ulcers or pressure sores
- The wool can be washed repeatedly up to 80°C, using normal household detergents
- Size adjustment is easy with the hook and loop straps
- Click here to read further benefits of wool
For Terms and Conditions, Returns Policy and our Cancellation Policy, click here.
Prices include VAT.
Please Note: If you are registered VAT exempt, please fill in our VAT EXEMPTION FORM plus the ORDER FORM and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your purchase or call us on 0117 966 6761.
Knee Protector (Natural Wool) - sold individually
Disclaimer for International Orders (Outside UK)
If you are an overseas customer, wishing to make a purchase on the online shop, please contact us on +44 (0) 1179 666 761 or email@example.com.