The Shear Comfort™ Heel Protector shields the skin on the heel and ankle, and provides protection against sores for existing damaged skin. The wool layer wraps around the heel and ankle, leaving the rest of the foot free to move. The seams are positioned on the exterior of the protector to relieve the skin from areas of high pressure and friction.
The Heel Protector is made from Shear Comfort’s unique XD1900™ natural wool which offers extra density compared to that of regular sheepskins, allowing for greater pressure relief.
- Sold in pairs, available in blue
- Natural wool for comfort, protection, and pressure/friction relief
- Velcro® straps give plenty of room for adjustment, one size fits all
- Can help prevent pressure ulcers or pressure sores
- XD1900 products are machine washable, and guaranteed against deterioration for up to 50 washes, and can be washed repeatedly up to 80°C, using normal household detergents
- Click here to read further benefits of wool
For Terms and Conditions, Returns Policy and our Cancellation Policy, click here.
Prices include VAT.
Please Note: If you are registered VAT exempt, please fill in our VAT EXEMPTION FORM plus the ORDER FORM and send them to email@example.com to complete your purchase or call us on 0117 966 6761.
Heel Protector (Natural Wool)
Disclaimer for International Orders (Outside UK)
If you are an overseas customer, wishing to make a purchase on the online shop, please contact us on +44 (0) 1179 666 761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.