Sold by BES in UK and Ireland only. Please do not order if outside of these territories.
The GlideWear® Shear Protection Underwear protects from friction that can occur between sensitive skin and the seating surface. The silk-like, low friction, gliding material provides comfort and lasting protection to the skin at risk of damage.
The GlideWear® Shear Protection Underwear reduces friction in bony areas and prevents skin breakdown. The underwear is made from a breathable fabric that prevents moisture build-up, and does not contain latex which can cause allergies.
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Lasting protection from painful pressure ulcers (aka bedsores) caused by prolonged sitting in wheelchairs, or being bed-bound
- Breathable fabric prevents moisture and heat buildup against the skin
- Patented technology reduces friction and protects skin from incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD)
- GlideWear material: 85% nylon, 15% spandex, with a polyester thread
For Terms and Conditions, Returns Policy and our Cancellation Policy, click here.
Prices include VAT.
Please Note: If you are registered VAT exempt, please fill in our VAT EXEMPTION FORM plus the ORDER FORM and send them to email@example.com to complete your purchase or call us on 0117 966 6761.
Friction Reducing Underwear
Note: International Buyers (Outside UK)
If you are an overseas customer, wishing to make a purchase on the online shop, please contact us on +44 (0) 1179 666 761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.