The Evoflex belt is designed to keep its shape, stay in place, and provide stability and control. Stiffened, yet flexible, end-straps stay upright when the belt is opened, can be pivoted forwards or back during transfers or when not in use. They also prevent the belt from falling into the dirty area of the wheelchair.
The Evoflex can help you gain more efficiency from your pushes, maintain better balance, and improve functional reach. The Swivel Buckle gives the Evoflex the ability to equalise tension and provide better stability, fit, and comfort, making this belt great for wheelchair sports.
You can find out more about how to position a wheelchair belt here.
The Evoflex Swivel Buckle:
- Will not twist or fall into wheels
- Can be mounted into the tightest places
- Provides a close fit for better stability
- Pivots forward and back for easier transfers
- Has a less bulky, discreet buckle
- Pivots to equalise tension allowing for movement and dynamic seating
- Clips together at various angles without jamming
Evoflex Hip Belt
Disclaimer for International Orders (Outside UK)
If you are an overseas customer, wishing to make a purchase on the online shop, please contact us on +44 (0) 1179 666 761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.