The Shear Comfort™ Day Chair Overlay, used for pressure ulcer prevention, is designed for those individuals who spend most of their day seated in an armchair, and who have skin that could be at risk of damage from heat or perspiration build-up, or friction.
The Day Chair Overlay is made from Shear Comfort extra density XD1900 sheep's wool with benefits such as shear and friction reduction, microclimate control, and pressure redistribution. On a chilly day, the user is kept cosy, being insulated from draughts around the cushion and the back of the chair.
- Size: 50 x 140 cm
- Available in blue or white
- The Day Chair Overlay is available in two versions, one with straps and without. The straps can be used to fasten the overlay onto the chair to prevent it from slipping
- Can help prevent pressure ulcers or pressure sores
- These overlays can be washed at over 80C
- Click here to read further benefits of wool
For Terms and Conditions, Returns Policy and our Cancellation Policy, click here.
Prices include VAT.
Please Note: If you are registered VAT exempt, please fill in our VAT EXEMPTION FORM plus the ORDER FORM and send them to email@example.com to complete your purchase or call us on 0117 966 6761.
Day Chair Overlay (Natural Wool) - 50 x 140 cm
Disclaimer for International Orders (Outside UK)
If you are an overseas customer, wishing to make a purchase on the online shop, please contact us on +44 (0) 1179 666 761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.