Sold by BES in UK and Ireland only. Please do not order if outside of these territories.
HandHugga™ is a comfortable and easy to wear device designed to help anyone that finds it difficult to grasp and hold onto objects. The hook and loop flaps envelop and support the hand perfectly, enabling the wearer to hold onto a pen, paintbrush, maraca, drumstick, spoon etc.
Not being able to hold on to objects can have a profound effect on daily life, making everyday tasks, such as holding a toothbrush or even a spoon to feed oneself, particularly challenging.
HandHugga™ has helped to increase users’ overall quality of life by enabling them to complete tasks many of us take for granted.
- Enables users to hold utensils to feed themselves, sports equipment such as tennis rackets, musical instruments, paintbrushes, etc.
- Can be worn on the left or right hand
- Adjustable hook-and-loop flaps to ensure a perfect fit
- Made from comfortable, durable neoprene
- Designed for regular use
- Machine washable and quick drying
- Available in 3 sizes
- Simple to use and fits like a glove!
For Terms and Conditions, Returns Policy and our Cancellation Policy, click here.
Prices include VAT.
Please Note: If you are registered VAT exempt, please fill in our VAT EXEMPTION FORM plus the ORDER FORM and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your purchase or call us on 0117 966 6761.
Note: International Buyers (Outside UK)
If you are an overseas customer, wishing to make a purchase on the online shop, please contact us on +44 (0) 1179 666 761 or email@example.com.